Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today's February the 14th and I'm pretty sure we all know what that means: Valentine's Day! Though typically it's viewed as a celebration of romantic love, I think Valentine's Day is also a swell opportunity to say words of appreciation to people you love in general.

Okay so maybe that might partly be to cheer me up over the fact that nothing even slightly romantic has ever happened to me on Valentine's Day. BUT. I still stand by what I said, regardless of the intention behind it. Why should Valentine's Day only be limited to the romantic? What about the platonic? Or the maternal/paternal? I don't know about you, but for me all the love in the air - romantic or not - is enough for me to start feeling an overwhelming gratitude and appreciation for everyone ever who has given me their love.

I've already made sure to say my I Love You's to my family and (some of) my friends but now I want to take the time to send my gratitude and love to you guys. I've probably said it a thousand times already - how wonderful you all are - but I don't think I'll ever be able to express the mass of my emotion in words. I know I'm being pretty vague right now but basically thank you to everyone who has inspired me to grow my blog and strive for better (even if you're not sure who you are), who has commented on my blog, who has ever talked to me or read one of my posts or said something sweet or made me happy with one of the things you posted. Thank you to everyone who has ever written something totally life-changing or totally helpful or just totally awesome. YOU are the reason why I love blogging and why I will continue to keep it up. I love talking and meeting with every one of you and honestly, without all you wonderful people out there in the blogosphere, blogging sure would be a bore.

Looking back on the year and a half I've blogged, it's great to see how far I've come and how much I've accomplished and I'm so so proud of myself because I never imagined it would have become so big to me and I definitely did not imagine that it would have lasted so long. Where at first, I enjoyed blogging solely because I liked sharing my thoughts now I have to say that the community is pretty fantastic as well. And without al you wonderful people, I don't think I would have managed to have stuck with blogging a few months ago when everything was just bleh.

So yeah, basically I love you all and thank you so much for helping fuel what I now know as a tremendous love of mine and just being someone for me to talk to and/or look up to! Tons of hugs to you all and CHOCOLATE. Oh, and a valentine made with love from Tumblr.



Hope you guys had a terrific day and celebrated with your loved ones!

No comments :

Post a Comment