Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love-A-Thon 2014: Will You Be Mine?


So. Yesterday was Valentine's Day which means another day in which I'm painfully reminded that I don't have a boyfriend. Haha, just kidding. Not having a boyfriend isn't that painful for me but wouldn't it be nice to have one? Except all the boys I know IRL are either totally taken or totally gross. So I'm going to settle for the next best thing: book boyfriends. Here are some valentines for the boys who've stolen my heart through the pages.

#1: Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkisn

#2: Dexter Jones from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

#3: Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins


Whew, was that fun! Hey Etienne, Dexter, and Noah, if you see these Valentines, leave me a response ASAP! But if Andrew Garfield comes calling for Valentine's Day, I'll make sure to tell you so we can forget this ever happened!

Now it's YOUR turn to share your Valentines for your book boyfriends! Unless they're for Etienne, Dexter, and Noah because THEY'RE MINE so BACK OFF. Just kidding. I'd love to see your Valentines either way! Share them in the comments please!

No comments :

Post a Comment