Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love-A-Thon: Hello Hannah!


Any of you remember a year ago when I participated in this very same Love-A-Thon on Random Reads? It seems so long ago! Anyway, I had such a wonderful time getting to chat with bloggers and meet everyone that I jumped at the chance to do it again! So I'm definitely very excited to do it again!

To kick off this wonderful event (thanks to Alexa and Katelyn for organizing it!), I have an interview with my partner Hannah at In The Best Worlds. It was so great getting a chance to meet her and chat with her, she's so nice! Check her blog after reading this review to give her some love and see the interview she did with me!


1. Hi Hannah, to get started, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I'm a small town girl from northern Minnesota, but I pulled up my roots and moved to New York in 2012. I've spent my entire life reading, from my English degree, to my time spent working at a bookstore, and now I work in publishing. My life is enriched by stories, which means when I'm not reading, I'm probably binge watching TV shows.


2. What made you pick up book blogging?
I was reading so many books so quickly that I decided to start recording my thoughts. I'd been following a few blogs and decided that was my best outlet to talk about the books I read.


3. What's your favourite thing about being a blogger?
I get to talk about books! I love being a part of promoting books and authors - it's really cool to be a part of a book's life.


4. If you could be any character from a book, who would it be?
This is so hard! I'd love to be Anna from ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS, if only to be in Paris and have Etienne in my life. Although, I'd also want to be one of the strong fantasy heroines like Celaena from THRONE OF GLASS or Elisa from THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS.


5. Which book do you think everyone should read at least once?
BROOKLYN, BURNING by Steve Brezenoff. It's a short, different, beautiful book about love knowing no gender. It's an incredible book and I just feel like the world would be a better place if everyone
read it.


6. Quick! Name three favourite authors!
Libba Bray, Rainbow Rowell, and Jennifer Echols.


7. What else do you enjoy doing besides blogging and reading?
I absolutely love traveling. I haven't been able to go anywhere in awhile, but I will always jump on any chance I have to travel. Other than that, I'm usually marathoning ABC Family or CW TV shows. I also dabble in writing, but just for fun.



Thank you so much Hannah for doing this interview with me! I totally agree with your answer to #3. I never imagined I would be able to witness so much of what goes on behind the scenes with marketing and stuff by blogging! And though I haven't read Throne of Glass OR The Girl of Fire and Thorns (I know, I need to get reading), I think Anna would be amazing to be! Paris and Etienne. I don't know what could sound better. I haven't heard of Brooklyn Burning but it sounds really interesting! And Libba Bray is definitely on my favourite authors list too! I love travelling as well and marathoning TV is also a huge love of mine.

Once again, thank you Hannah for taking the time to chat with me! It was wonderful meeting you!

Find Hannah Elsewhere:

No comments :

Post a Comment